I stumbled upon these fab wrapping paper ideas from Loveolio…….
Below are 8 easy DIY wrapping paper projects to get your creative juices flowing:
1) An easy way to coordinate tables is with matching table runners. This wrapping paper table runner DIY project is easy to do and will create a big impact.
2) Coordinate the entire table setting with complementary wrapping paper placemats and
3) Carry the theme to the centerpieces and the desserts with paper wrapped vases and
5) Create a stylish entrance with a magnetic board seating chart, covered with colorful paper pinwheels escort cards.
6) Add paper flag garlands for a festive look and
7) Coordinate favors with crafty wrapped packaging.
Wrapping paper can also be used to make rice cones, like these.
A roll of wrapping paper goes a long way! Happy DIYing dearies.
And that’s a wrap (you know that was coming!)
See the full post here.
Powered by Facebook Comments