These lovely ribbon rosettes have so many uses! Use them to decorate the chairs, tables, favours even as buttonholes!
Here’s what you’ll need:
various colours of ribbons
circle die-cut punches (use circle punch – preferably 2.5 – 3 inch in diameter – to punch cardstock circles)
1. Cover a cardboard circle with adhesive.
2. Ruffle or pleat the ribbon around the edge of the card.
3. Pick a contrasting colour and then repeat on the inside of the circle.
4. Attach a button to the centre.
5. Attach the ribbons to the back of the circle and cut to the desired length.
6. Make as many as you want in different sizes and colours!